Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Upcoming Hike 5/8/10

Fresh snow down low, avalanche warnings in the backcountry and the coldest May 5th in history all add up to me not being sure where I'm going this Saturday.

Maybe a visit back to Mailbox to cross it off the list; maybe an outing to Cow Heaven (yes, you read that right) with the Mount Baker Club. Then again, maybe I'll go hiking with Ken Wilcox in the Chuckanuts to learn a little about the local geology or perhaps I'll get the chance to hang out with Skagit Valley's own Vince Richardson.

Heck... maybe I'll just head to North Bend and try to find Big Ben - the wild turkey that's running around out there scaring kids.

So many options, so many choices, so little free time.

Mayhaps there will be a little Mother's Day shopping before I head back home, too.

Drop me a line if you're interested in tagging along for whatever adventures might come my way that day.

:)

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment