Sunday, May 30, 2010

One week To Go

Next hike date is probably next Sunday, June 6th.

Check your calendar and the weather forecast and then let me know if you're up for an adventure that day.

Not sure where or how high but rumor has it that there's a new load of snow up in the Alpine country meaning some of my high priority destinations may get bumped to 2011.

Happy Trails!


No comments:

Post a Comment