Sunday, July 5, 2009

Next Hike: Saturday July 11, 2009

Roll call!!!

Who's in?

I tried to get in a visit to the Pilchuck Lookout tower Sunday morning to take advantage of the blue skies and cool morning temperatures, but life just wasn't cooperating.

Hopefully the weather will be better than what is forecasted for the next few days.

Torn between doing some repeats (RR Grade, Pilchuck, Sauk or Granite) or something totally new & epic. All depends on participants & weather (and me being out of shape once again).


No comments:

Post a Comment