Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Itinerary for 4-8-09

Well... it's funny hiking on a regularly scheduled work-day. No one is available to be my buddy... and I expect it will be pretty quiet on the trail.

Currently, I'm planning on heading out to Heather Lake along the Mountain Loop Highway, if the weather looks pleasant. I've been there a number of times in the past, but the weather has always been horrible. Been there, done that... it sure would be nice to see that lake in some sunshine.

If time allows I may swing up to the Western Chuckanuts to see if I can make my way up to Raptor Ridge.

Hopefully I'll get a trip report up in the next couple of days for my Rockport outing and wherever I end up on the 8th.

Next scheduled hike is on Sunday, April 26th. Mark your calendar!

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment