Sunday, April 10, 2011

Three New Thumbs

I've been a little lackadaisical about generating the trip thumbnails for my last three trails.

Part of the issues is the lack of notable photos generated on those trips, but the bigger issues to blame are just that I've been so busy... plus our home computer has become painfully troublesome.

So, with no further adieu, here are the newest three thumbnails.


Oyster Dome Trip Report


Alger Alp Trip Report



Of course, generating these thumbnails have kept me from writing up the trip report for the most recent trip: Razor Hone Knob (TR coming soon-ish).

In other news, I'm looking forward to a few days off of work in a couple weeks. Let's hope that by then the rain will have depleted its reserves and the sun should opt to show its face. Stay tuned for outing opportunities as they become available... or contact me to let me know I'm on your radar screen.

Happy Trails!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment