Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Itinerary for 04-22-11

Taking Thursday off from hiking but might make a morning visit to Lizard and Lily Lakes in the Chuckanuts on Friday (if I'm not car shopping and the weather is favorable).

Over the last three days of hiking I've discovered that my rain jacket no longer repels water and one of my boots is no longer waterproof... H20 seems to be seeping into the toebox. DOH! Mother Nature owes me some DRY hiking days!

Thursday involves a morning of photo/video editing for the last four trails and the girl's spring break trip to AZ and whipping up a batch of Banana Chocolate Chip muffins. After all that, I'll enjoy lunch with my bride in SW and then the afternoon with the kids since they only have a half-day of school. Another jam-packed day of vacation!

Happy Trails!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment