Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm glad to be welcoming 2009... out with the old and in with the new.

It seems the previously scheduled Jan 10th outing is going to be postponed to the following Saturday (Jan. 17th). Hopefully the snowpack will settle a bit, alleviate the avalanche risk and allow for some sunny weather to show up. Plus, there were just too many conflicts with the 10th anyway. Please check your calendar.

My book finally arrived today.
What book? This book of course.

I was worried about what it would look like on paper because often pictures on-screen look completely different when printed. In this case, I'm proud to report that in my opinion, the book looks FANTASTIC! I'm pleased as punch.

Be sure that I'll show it off to anyone who is hanging around and feel free to order one of your own if you are so inclined.

Also, work is underway for the 2008 Hike Highlights video. Stay tuned...

Happy Trails & Happy New Year.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment