Sunday, January 25, 2009

Date Change: Feb 7th moved to Feb 8th

In order to make myself available to chaperone a ski trip to Mt. Baker for Mikayla's Confirmation class on Feb 7th, I'm postponing the hike/snowshoe outing until February 8th.

Depending on snow, weather and how sore I am from skiing, my current plan is to check out Kendall Peak Lakes on showshoes. This destination is at Snoqualmie Pass. My backup plan would be to do Heather Lake or Lake 22 along the Mountain Loop Highway.

More info to come as the date approaches.

Happy Trails!


No comments:

Post a Comment