Dropping kids off at school, helping a buddy with a computer & audit issue and then it's off to Mount Pilchuck before the rain and wind returns (which is supposed to be only a few hours away).
If I'm not in cell contact by sunset it probably means that I'm stranded on the Pilchuck
Rd (or Mtn Loop Highway) by downed trees. After surviving the Goat Lake storm a few months ago I'm hoping that today's weather forecast is uneventful as they usually are.
Still in disbelief that the sky is blue.