Saturday, April 28, 2012

Itinerary for 04-29-2012

Planning another trek to visit the North Mountain Lookout. North Mountain Lookout is located on North Mountain, just North of Darrington. Am expecting some snow and will have suitable gear for the conditions.  You may remember my trip report for North Mountain from last December (read it here).  Also you can visit my SAVE North Mountain Lookout page if you are so inclined to do so.
May cut the trip short if my ankle causes me trouble, or may divert to some other alternative destination if the road isn't passable as far as I'm hoping it is.

Tentaively hoping to depart from home at about 8:30am.  Feel free to contact me if you'd like to come along for the day.  Relaxing and stress free is the name of the game.

Alternatives might include anything from a visit to Diablo dam along Hwy 20, Mount Higgins or Boulder Creek between Darrington and Arlington or some other local Darrington hike if Quark is around to be act as a tour guide.

Expect to be in cell phone range before dark.

Happy Hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment