Monday, April 23, 2012

Calling All Hikers

April 29th (this coming Sunday) might be an unplanned hike day.

You know what that means: the family is probably bringing home ANOTHER dog. Whenever that happens they like to make sure I'm well out of the area so they can all work hard to get the dog to like THEM the best before it meets me. That's my theory anyway; and I'm ok with that.

If your calendar is wide open on Sunday and you'd like to get out & about please feel free to let me know.

As usual, the plan is still TBD, but there's a long list of places I'd like to visit for a first time and too many places that need a 'follow up visit' to finish them up. Then again, when the weather is just right, a visit to Artist Point, Huntoon Point or Panorama Dome on Mt. Baker always makes for a memorable day.

Places to 'finish': North Mountain, Wells Creek Road, Cultus Mountain, Sumas Mtn Mine shafts #2, #3 and the slow landslide

New Places to 'Start': Mt. Higgins, Bald Mountain

Or... open to any and all reasonable suggestions.

Comment here, or drop me an email!

The Trip Report from more than a week ago should be up in the next day or two. Be sure to check back soon!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment