Saturday, November 7, 2009

One Week To Go...

Why do these outings seem so far apart these days?

My next outing is scheduled for next Saturday, November 14th.

You can expect typical November conditions which commonly involve wind, rain, snow and of course, fewer daylight hours.

Being out of town for a few days means I haven't kept up on what is going on in the Cascades... not sure how much snow there is, anywhere, but it's probably more than what we had at this time last year. Last year at this time was my first trip to Granite Mountain, where I didn't encounter snow until the last stretch (where I turned around due to leg cramps, doh!).

I haven't kept up with my fitness program since the MSH trip so while I'd like to tackle Mailbox Mtn or Mt. Dickerman, chances are it will be something a little easier... or totally new.

So, if you're interested, please drop me an email or give me a call.

~E

PS: My NW Forest Pass is now expired. If you are coming and have a pass I can postpone that purchase for another 30 days. ;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment