Thursday, December 19, 2013

The 2014 Day Planner

My 2014 'Contemplating Adventures' Day Planner is now available for anyone who wants to flip through the 'Preview'.

Sure, you can buy one if you want to (I'd be shocked, and thrilled) but if you are going to do that you might as well just visit Blurb and create your own customized Planner.

I'm just posting it here in case some people are interested in browsing my photos or interested in ideas on what to do with their  own planner.



FWIW, I went snowshoeing today and came home with some great photos for the 2015 version. Coincidentally, one of the neat photos from today looks remarkably similar to the cover photo for 2014's Day Planner. So be it... that's what happens when you keep visiting awesome spots over and over.

Happy Trails!

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment