You may have already figured out that the June hike will probably occur next weekend. For the time being, lets pretend it will be on Saturday, June 23rd.
If the weather is forecasted to be awesome (or nearly awesome) on Sunday but rainy (or significantly less pleasant) on Saturday then there's a chance that it could move to Sunday. Catch my drift?
Anyway, let's plan for Saturday.
Drop me an email, add a comment to this blog post or just give me a call to let me know you are interested and then you can be part of the iDT (itinerary Development Team).
Calling it the iDT instead of IDT makes it something that all the cool kids will want to be a part of.
That's how iRoll.
PS: Praying for sunny weather (or just not rainy weather) on Whidbey Island for Father's Day and praying that I'll get around to posting the three "Intro To" trip reports that I owe to all the Constant Readers.