Oh the benefits of getting Christmas shopping done early!
Dec 21st looks like my schedule might accommodate some time away from home which means it's time to dust off the snowshoes, check the avalanche forecasts and venture out somewhere snowy. Destination still TBD based on weather, avy's and participants.
This will probably be my only opportunity for an advance-notice outing between now and Dec 25th. More dates should available between the 26th and Jan 3rd.
Please don't wait for me to call you... if you have a free day coming up and would like to get out for some hiking or snowshoeing... please don't hesitate to contact me and make a proposal!
Happy Holidays, everyone!