You're probably all waiting for a trip report from my adventures on Sunday.
Well, you're going to have to wait a bit longer.
In the meantime, check your calendars (and the weather forecast, after today's obscene display by mother nature) and let me know if you are interested in going hiking this Saturday, Sept 4th.
Yes, it's Labor Day weekend. I'm hiking anyway. Shocker, eh?