Saturday, July 10, 2010

Itinerary for 07-11-10

Meeting Keith & his son in North Bend at 8:00am and proceeding to the Granite Mountain trail for a day hike to the fire lookout at the summit.

Maybe it will be a repeat of my solo trip to Granite last year... exactly one year ago to the day.  Weather looks similar... but I'm not solo this time.  Woo Hoo!

Rumor has it that there is a slight chance I may cross paths with the EMTSRM as well.

Depending on how the hike goes, there is a good chance we, or I, will make a couple side trips along the way home.  If that's the case I'll try to update the blog via the cell phone (but that seems to be hit and miss effort).

Last year I made it up Granite and intended on ending the day on Pilchuck, but the bugs sucked all the enjoyment out of the effort on Pilly so I bailed half way up.  Maybe this year the three of us will just poke around the I-90 area... Denny Creek, Franklin Falls... who knows... but it would have to be something scenic.

Will post a TR and pics as soon as I can upon my return, but it may not be until later in the week.

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment